Sunday, September 4, 2011

A Royal Occasion

As the resident UK blogger (I know Vi gets here soon but until she says 'cutlery' instead of 'silverware' the title remains mine) I thought I'd share with you something I think you'll get a kick out of...

I'm meeting the Prince of Wales on Wednesday. Because I run in those type of circles.

I do realise people would find it more exciting if it was Prince William or Harry but I think you should still all be suitably impressed.

I'm not a fan of the royals but I am a fan of anything that makes a change from sitting at my desk at work. And if I'm going to be selected to meet him then it would be rude to say no.

So if you'll excuse me, I'm off to practise my curtsy...

2 comments:

Violet said...

Holy Crap! That's a really big deal! I'm impressed! We're going to need a complete play-by-play lady!

Grayer said...

Jealous!