Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My life in an e-card


This e-card sums up my life so beautifully I want to send it to everyone I know. In fact, I already sent it to my mother as a reminder of how proud of me she should be. She'll just be so tickled.

Change of subject:
You know how guys ask for your number and say you should get together sometime and then they never call you? Or they cancel on you? Well after Luigi and I exchanged about 10 text messages trying to find a time to get together and settled on lunch on Thursday, he called me while I was in class on Tuesday... to tell me that he had changed his plans, and did I still want to get a drink after my class? Um, yes please.

So we met up for a drink that turned into dinner. My crush is definitely justified. He's still adorable. Still funny. Still comfortable. And he doesn't smoke. Whew! (Seriously, while I was walking to meet him, I kept thinking to myself, "if he's a smoker, I'm going to be so crushed." It's just so gross.) We shut the restaurant down. The staff was polishing silverware by the time we finally paid the bill. Or, rather, the time he paid the bill. I had gone to use the bathroom, and when I came back, I realized he had already asked for the bill and paid it. When I asked how much it was, he ignored my question and changed the subject. Awwww.

The best part is that our lunch date for tomorrow is still on. I was already looking forward to it by the time he kissed both my cheeks and said ciao ciao!

No comments: