Thursday, October 16, 2008

Everything I need to know in life, I've learned from bumper stickers

You don't have to have a life coach to learn about love and war, just read the bumper stickers.

  • I don't make mistakes, I date them
  • Sex is a lot like pizza. When it's good, it's good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good
  • Disney movies have given me unrealistic expectations of men
  • They keep saying the right person will come along...I think a truck hit mine!
  • Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says, "Oh crap, she's up!"
  • Well behaved women rarely make history
  • Never give up on someone you can't go a day without thinking about
  • Maybe our girlfriends are our soulmates and guys are just the people you have fun with
  • Sorry baby, Pimps don't fall in love
  • I spent Saturday night with my boyfriends: Ben & Jerry
  • Don't chase them, replace them

1 comment:

Violet said...

I don't like cold pizza.