Friday, October 24, 2008

Love Spell

Thanks to google, love spells are way too easy to find. I clicked on everythingunderthemoon.net at random for their free love and beauty spells. But before you try anything at home, please pay heed to this warning:

Remember though, using a love spell to force someone else to love you will not get you want you ultimately want, which is true love. It is best to do a spell that will bring you the person that is right for you, not one person in particular that you have a crush on. No matter how much you believe that the relationship is meant to be, try to keep it in perspective and remember that if it were REALLY meant to be, you wouldn't have to force it to happen.


Really? Something meant to happen doesn't have to be forced? Huh. They also recommend that if you don't have a certain material the spell calls for, feel free to substitute a similar material, or just make up your own spells. Boy, I have high hopes for this website.

Since I'm a beginner, I decided to start with the Simple Love Spell.


Simple Love Spell

This spell is simple and requires no searching for exotic ingredients. It is performed to draw people to you (friends) and enhance your sexual attraction (if you desire more than friends) In many ways, this is a confidence and self esteem spell.

Confidence and self esteem spell? So I could achieve the same result if I shaved my legs and put on some sexy panties?

Do a thorough physical cleaning of your bathroom, and cover any mirrors with material (white or pink towels or sheets are nice) Then draw a bath and to the water add a small handful (about 1/3 to 1/2 cup) sea salt or other available salt while saying:

"Negativity is washed away, I am renewed as of today! Many heads will turn my way, the ones I chose will wish to stay."

I like to take a bath every now and then, but I didn't really have the time. Luckily, the spell "recipe" also states that you can take a shower and hang a salty washcloth from it. So I did. I was also too lazy to hang white or pink towels over my mirrors. So I just avoided looking in the mirror, which I think is the same thing.

Then you're supposed to light candles and play music, following these instructions.

Turn off the lights and turn on your favorite music if possible, something that makes you feel reckless and sexy,

So "Let's Get it On," or Chris Isaak's "Wicked Game" ?

or calm and at peace with yourself,

Enya?

depending on your taste, mood, and the desired end result you want....The feeling that the music evokes in you is important.

When you are finished repeat the original words, plus this ending line, so you'll say:

"Negativity is washed away, I am renewed as of today! Many heads will turn my way, the ones I chose
will wish to stay."

"I am blessed, I am loving, I am loved and love myself! I am love!"



So there you have it, the first WWBD? love spell. I'll report back in a week with the results. In the meantime, I'll keep experimenting.

No comments: