Friday, March 11, 2011

Grayer's Dream Man

I. Have. Found. Him.

Seriously.

I actually first found him a few months ago but I was having a really stressful day at work - I was extremely close to having a nervous breakdown and (no offense to Grayer here) writing on the blog about it wasn't my first priority. Then I forgot about it. Sorry.

However, thankfully lightening does strike twice. I saw him again yesterday. OK, so he works in my office so I guess it isn't that strange that lightening struck twice. I saw him in the canteen (where I saw him before) and the very first thought that hit me (the same thought I had the first time I saw him) was: Oh my God. That's Grayer's dream man.

I have actually only met Grayer on two occasions, (in Peru when she came to visit Violet)and this was before we had started this blog, so we really only know each other on a cyber level. Yet, I saw this guy and immediately thought of Grayer. This proves just how much this is Grayer's dream man.

Bearded? Check.
Employed? Check. (And for a charity - good sign)
Young? Not older than 26. (Guess)
Funny? Not sure as I haven't actually spoken to him.

I also don't know his name, whether he's single and I also haven't ascertained that he won't dump a girl via Facebook. However, I have a really good feeling about this. I shall endeavor to find out more information.

In the meantime Grayer, start looking for jobs in London. Cupid's mate Fenella is ready with a bow and arrow.

1 comment:

Grayer said...

Thanks for looking out for me Fen!
It may be premature to call him my perfect man but I've called a man that for a whole lot less. Women of the world, I encourage you to find my perfect man as well. I'm willing to travel