Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloweeners

It's that time of year again. Vampires, mummies, girls dressed like sluts, oh my! Seriously, lingerie and cat ears is not a costume, I don't care what they say in Mean Girls. Also, it's late October. In New England. I know your cold in your corset and barely-there mini skirt. Have some self respect ladies. There is a fine line between sexy and downright trashy.

On that note, I admit, I love Halloween. I love dressing up (not like a tramp), I love being scared, I love ridiculously bad scary movies, and I love candy. I've carved my pumpkin, I've made my costume, I've watched zombie movies, I've even been to a haunted house (hanging on to Conrad's jacket the entire time, laughing). Tommorrow my roommate and I are throwing a Halloween party to end all parties. It will be epic, and costumes are required. So I want to know, what's everyone being for Halloween?

3 comments:

Violet said...

Rainbow Brite. (Non-slutty, just downright adorable) And my costume ROCKS!

Fenella said...

I live in the UK. Halloween sucks here. We get about 5 trick-or -treaters. But at least I get to eat the candy.

Grayer said...

Our party was awesome. Ending in an all out dance party. Lisa and Conrad and I were an Oreo. I was the cream filling (which led to many jokes about cream). There's great video of me awkwardly grinding Conrad in our giant awkward costumes.