Monday, June 29, 2009

A victim of the three wolves

Hey ladies, men have a new secret weapon: a t-shirt. Not just any t-shirt, but a three wolves t-shirt. Please take a moment to check out this bitchin' shirt of wolves howling at the moon, but most importantly take time to read a couple of the 1,100 reviews. (Most importantly the first five star review "Dual Function Design").

After my friend (HOG's friend who I happen to really really like, but not be attracted to, more on that later) flashed me his undershirt (it looked even better tucked in) of the three wolves I laughed. After he showed me the reviews online, I laughed so hard I cried. This isn't quite the effect this shirt is claimed to have on women, but I certainly did enjoy it. Check it out for a good laugh!

1 comment:

Violet said...

HAHA. McNerdy owns a wolf shirt, but his only has one wolf, so I sent him this link to see if his has the same affect on the ladies. Perhaps he needs an upgrade.