Sunday, June 20, 2010

One Year On

Today is exactly one year since Fergus and I broke up. It kind of took me by surprise that so much time has passed so quickly. It did make me feel a little depressed, after all, we did have a pretty serious relationship and at one point I did honestly think that he was the guy I would stay with for a very, very long time. However, rather than feel down and nostalgic I decided to focus on all the good things that have happened since we broke up, some of which may very well not have happened if we stayed together.

1. I passed my driving test. (Passing your driving test at 23 is a little pathetic but reversing round the corner is hard ok).

2. I got a job. A proper job. In the sector I wanted to work it.

3. I moved to London.

4. I visited Violet.

5. I have started dipping my toes in the vast pool that is dating.

And, most importantly...

6. My dry spell game to an end.

All in all? A very good year.

No comments: