Monday, June 14, 2010

Fever Pitch


Grayer and I are good Americans and don't really care about soccer. However, when it's World Cup time, I watch. Mostly because it's a major sporting event, and I like to be in the know. But I think we can all agree on one thing: Soccer players (or footballers if you're Fenella) are HOT. They are by far the hottest athletes on the planet. It is most definitely worth watching for the eye candy alone. And they take their shirts off at the end of the game. *pauses to wipe away the drool.* Here is just a sample of what you'll see if you tune in. And as Fen said, Forget the funny name, Bocanegra is fine. Just another reason to be chanting for USA! USA!

2 comments:

Fenella said...

Being English and American I'm normally torn between who to support in international sporting competitions.

However, in this case, the HOT players in the US team get my vote. Hands down.

Grayer said...

Mmmmm...This man makes me proud to be an American.