Friday, January 16, 2009

Seeking a Sugar Daddy? Try craigslist

While perusing craigslist today, I decided to take a break from important stuff (i.e. jobs and apartments) and click on over to the personal ads. And oh my were they good for a laugh.

First up: Discreet for Married Lady, who is a married man, but him and his wife don't have sex anymore, so he is looking for a discreet married woman to fill that void. He expresses his desire not to hurt her or their family, then requests again that she is discreet and DD free. (Bonus points if you can figure out what DD means. Is it slang for STD?)

But don't give up hope in mankind just yet, they're not all married and looking for a discreet affair. Some of them are prostitutes! "Chocolate drop" provides the lusty ladies with some nearly nude photos with the tag line "need to make some cash ASAP," while"looking for white or latina girls" is looking for a prostitute. He mentions that he's looking for "good sex you will enjoy and i even help you out w/ up to $50." He's willing to pay up to $50? Is it just me or does that not seem like an awful lot of money for having sex with a stranger? But then again, I don't know what the going rate is for hookers these days. He also requests that "only serious girls" call. Seriously?

"True Sugar Daddy Type" may be more of what I need. He claims, "you fly, I buy," as well as being open to an "open relationship." Perfect! I can use his credit card while I seek my dream job and dream man.

My advice: Don't use craigslist if what you're looking for is a deep and meaningful relationship.

No comments: