Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Playlist: I could just kill a man

The much anticipated angy girl playlist, because even if you love them, it's still ok to hate them.

I could just kill a man - Charlotte Sometimes
I can do better - Avril Lavigne
You Learn- Alanis Morissette
Goodbye Earl - Dixie Chicks
F**k you - Lily Allen
I Need Some Fine Wine, and You, You Need to Be Nicer- The Cardigans
Cheater, Cheater - Joey & Rory
I Hate Everyone - Get Set Go
Before He Cheats - Carrie Underwood
Kerosene - Miranda Lambert
Let 'Er Rip - Dixie Chicks
Gone - Madonna
This is only for now - Charlotte Sometimes
Not ready to make nice - Dixie Chicks
Love Don't live here anymore - Lady Antebellum
The more boys I meet - Carrie Underwood
Not big - Lily Allen

1 comment:

Violet said...

Lily Allen and those Dixie Chicks are some angry women...