Monday, January 31, 2011

Do you remember the 90s?

Plea for your creative suggestions please!

I'm going to a fancy dress party this weekend, the theme is: The 90s. I thought it would be easy to think of something because I remember the 90s, however, it's proving a little difficult. I'm not a huge fan of fancy dress because you end up spending money on things that you won't wear again, and that annoys me.

I did get a brainwave when watching an episode of Glee: the schoolgirl costume from Britney Spears 'Baby One More Time' video. I have a white shirt and I'd wear a black skirt and grey cardigan again. But I fear it may be a bit too slutty. And cold.

So ladies, please get those thinking caps on and creative juices flowing!

3 comments:

Violet said...

You can always go with Hammer Pants...

Grayer said...

Coolats! (koolats? how the hell do you spell shorts that look like a skirt?). Skorts! Neons! Floral patterns! Shoulder pads!

Grayer said...

Obviously I'm thinking more early '90s than Britney Spears. Maybe '80s I don't really know.