Thursday, June 30, 2011

Don't I know you from somewhere?

Something random just happened and I have to blog about it.

I'm sitting in my living room, procrastinating over packing for my trip to OREGON that I'm going on TOMORROW. I'm EXCITED. But I hate packing.

I digress. The TV is on and I'm not really paying attention when a commercial comes on. It's a commercial that I haven't seen before yet oddly the person talking sounds vaguely familiar. I glance up and the name of the person is on the screen: Susie. Wait I second, thinks I. That person sounds a lot like the Susie I work with. And they have the same name...holy crap, it is Susie! The commercial was for an online dating site.

A friend from work filmed an advert for an online dating site!! She was talking about how great the site was and how everyone should join, etc. etc. It was amazing. And, it proves that on these adverts they interview actual people that have used the site. And they use their actual names. This has made me evening.

Now I really must pack.

1 comment:

Violet said...

Huh. They really use real people? Fascinating...

Don't forget to tell us all about your trip to Oregon!