Saturday, April 17, 2010

Wingwomen

My. Roommates. Are. Awesome. They are also crazy. And hot. And quite potentially the best wingmen ever.

We were heading out for a night of Karaoke as our first roommate outing. (After taking some time to find her, we found our perfect fit of a third roommie! She also came along with an extremely hot, funny guy she's seeing. Because I have a deep appreciation of men, I really hope she keeps him around for little while. I like looking at him, and hugging him goodbye was rather enjoyable as well. Seriously great body (we made him lift his shirt). Wait, sorry, I digress...)

Anyways while pregaming they promised to find me a man of my own. I accepted this offer. After both had sung, they got to work finding a guy. At that point in the evening there wasn't too great of a selection but within minutes they had come back to get me. Yes, it was embarrassing but yes it got the job done (it kind of worries me what they said to him, in no way are they shy or subtle). The guy was cute and a total sweetheart. He let me pick out a duet and sang with such style (meanwhile I had never realized how bad of a singer I am, eeek!). He bought me drinks, he made me get up and dance to one particularly rousing rendition. He was fun.

Then while in the bathroom I heard my roommate telling him he needed to come home with us. So he did. Now it's not really my style to bring someone back from the bar (nor is it his it seems). But I did. I didn't sleep with him, I seemed to have a fit of morals. But we did do some major snogging and he got my number this morning. I am almost certain I will be hearing from him again. Like I said, best roommates ever!

2 comments:

healingbuddy said...

Wow Grace. So glad you finally got a position. sounds so cool. Jaimie's last day was Wednesday and now I start fresh again. Yikes!!! And I am taking the fundamentals of Oriental medicine class. OY VEY!!! Save a spot for me for four years from now. I will need it then.

Geoff

Violet said...

What's up with your sudden fits of morals? I expect better of you. Now go out there and get some!