Friday, April 23, 2010

Awesomeness lives here

Ok ladies, I'm being awesome today so I want to tell you that. First of all, I broke my tentative plans to go to Conrad's tonight (I have to be in his area in the morning), because the Kareoke Kid texted me last night and wanted to go to dinner. Is it a date? It kind of sounds like a date, as I'm waiting for him to pick me up now.... So I broke plans with Conrad to go on a date with a new guy. Yes, thank you thank you, a standing ovation? OK!

Secondly, I have another lunch date on Sunday with a different guy. A wedding singer. More on that later.

And thirdly, as I actually did laundry last night and my jeans were still damp this morning, I pulled out my old ones. The ones I've been holding onto for a year and a half, even though they don't fit, but swearing I'll fit in to them again jeans. And they fit! And I feel amazing in them. This is awesomeness. Hope you ladies have had an awesome day as well.

3 comments:

abhipriya said...

cool i really liked the way u shared ur day with us ,indeed.........keep it up/

Violet said...

Good for you for breaking off plans with Conrad for a real date! Gold star. And hooray for fitting into old jeans! Another Gold Star. But for scoring a date with a wedding singer? That's like 50 gold stars!

Fenella said...

Yay Grayer! Now please tell us more about this wedding singer.