Thursday, April 8, 2010

That's what friends are for...

Vi has just marched into the room in the hostel where I am sat. She has informed me that there is a cute guy in the other kitchen and I am to:

"Go into the other kitchen to look for a pizza cutter and ask the cute guy if he would like some pizza. Just do it!"

This was accompanied by crazy eyes and pointing. Maybe I will.

Vi's interest in my love life or lack thereof has gone even further today:

"This is random but...you totally have my permission to make out with McNerdy."

Could you ask for a better friend?

2 comments:

Violet said...

I'm just trying to help you find your mojo. If that mojo happens to be down McNerdy's throat, so be it.

Grayer said...

Wow Vi you've come along way. Remember when even the thought of him making out with anyone made you crazy. And now you're offering up the goods in the name of Fen's mojo? You're such a good friend.