Thursday, April 1, 2010

An Update: "The Situation"

As we all are aware, Vi is currently having a 'situation' with The Cute Neighbor. We have been advising from afar but last night, I was able to observe first hand. Yes, that's right, Vi and I are reunited after a year and a half!

The Cute Neighbor came over at around 11.30 last night and stayed for about 20 minutes chatting with us. And in that short period of time I realised there is a definite spark between Vi and The Cute Neighbor. I now have 10 days to ensure that the two of them get their acts together.

This shouldn't be hard.

1 comment:

My Dating Blog, Four Man Plan Style said...

I'm new to your blog, so I guess I need to read back a bit... the "spark" is not a positive one, I assume? :)

Good luck! I'll be readin' :)

FourManPlanner
My Four Man Plan-fueled Dating Antics Blog