Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Birthday, Fenella!


It's July 26th. Not just any other day. In fact, it should be a holiday. In more than one country. Happy Birthday, Fenella!

I know because of the time difference, it's already late in London, but I hope you've had (and continue to have) an absolutely wonderful day. Forget about those lame British men and get out there and celebrate your fabulous self. I would crack jokes about your age, but you've barely cracked your mid-20's. You've got years to go before your clock even begins to tick faintly. I can actually say, "I remember when I was your age..." and not even have a hint of irony. You have more time than you know to find the one cool British guy who has enough balls to talk to you or to find a job States-side. (I vote for States-side!)

So today, let's raise a glass to one Fenella Middleton-Brown. I'm not quite sure what I would do without you, Fen. Cheers!

2 comments:

Grayer said...

Yaaaay! Happy birthday, Fen! Hope you had a blast!

Fenella said...

Thanks!!

No birthday booty but there's always next year...