Tuesday, December 21, 2010

2010 Resolutions Report Card: Violet

It's time to look back at the resolutions we made and check up on the year's progress. I made really great progress in 2009, so I didn't make that many resolutions for 2010.

I will...
-Get more action. 2009 was a good action year for me, but it only let me wanting more. I'm still in my twenties. The time to have fun is NOW.

Thanks to the cute neighbor, this resolution was no problem. We have proven that you can have quantity AND quality. boo. yah. A++

-Continue to work on employment, so that I may actually have a disposable income.
Hmmm.... Well, I did have a second part-time job for the first half of the year. After that, my attempts to find an actual full-time job went nowhere, and I am basically right back where I started. Effort: A; Economy: D+; Average: C

I will not...
-Worry about the relationship. Instead of worrying about getting over the "three-month hump" or finding Mr. Right, I'm going to focus on Mr. Right Now. I hear that's more fun anyway.
In my attempt to find Mr. Right Now, I found a perfectly viable option for Mr. Right was right in front of me. I didn't worry about the three-month hump, and we've cleared that and then some, and have had some serious fun in the meantime. A

-Crochet anything for a man. Ever. And you all scoffed at my "silly little curse." Ha.

Haven't even picked up a crochet hook, for any purpose all year. The Hat of Doom was the last thing I made. The cute neighbor will not be getting any hats, scarves, or sweaters with his first initial crocheted into it from me any time soon. Or at all. A+

Final GPA: 3.8. Stupid economy.

No comments: