Saturday, February 5, 2011

Playlist: Let's Get It On

There is a Glee marathon on tv today, which means I could spend the entire day never leaving the house, but I have a Superbowl party to bake/clean for, so that won't be happening. It did give me the opportunity though to see The Power of Madonna episode, and I was so inspired by the Like a Virgin number that I suggested to the cute neighbor that we incorporate musical numbers into foreplay more often. Not sure why I use the phrase "more often" there, as we have never incorporated a choreographed musical number into foreplay. But we should. The response he gave me was that of utter bafflement, since he was unaware that I was watching a glee marathon. Plus, he is tone deaf and dances like Finn on a really good day.

Anyway, this got me thinking of the need for a "Let's Get it On" playlist. A little mood music to get the libido flowing. And possibly add a little choreography to spice it up.

Let's Get it On- Marvin Gaye
Naughty Girl- Beyonce
Wicked Game- Chris Isaak
Bad Things- Jace Everett
Leisure Suite- Feist
Fuck Me Pumps- Amy Winehouse
Again & Again- The Bird and the Bee
The Mating Game- Bitter:Sweet
Touch a Touch a Touch a Touch Me- Glee/Rocky Horror Picture Show

What have I forgotten?

No comments: