Sunday, February 8, 2009

I just might

It's true. I've been committing the cardinal sin of dating, which is not dating but hanging out. And I'm still feeling fine about it. Instead of analyzing if he's just that into me (which I'm not entirely sure of), I've been trying to figure out if I'm that into him. Here's the verdict: I just might be. I just might like him.

The other night he was down with joining me and 4 of my friends for dinner and a hockey game. Considering how intimidating that can be, he did quite well with dining with total strangers. (I believe how a guy acts around your friends is very telling). Point for him. Since hockey is the one sport I don't know very well, I could ask him questions. Although I rarely need an education in any sport, I could sense that men enjoy explaining rules. I may give this practice another try in the future. As most of my hockey knowledge comes from movies, I was psyched when he got all of my Mighty Ducks references. Two points for him. (He even understood when I thought a player was gearing up for a knuckle puck!).

Last night I went to his place to hang out with him and a couple of his friends. It was a lot of fun and I found that he's funnier than I originally thought. Point for him. The evening ended in some good old fashion making out (Oh Action, how I've missed you) and I'd definitely be willing to do that again. Another point for him. So yes, I just might be into him.

1 comment:

Violet said...

Point for you for throwing the knuckle puck reference in there. It's knuckle puck time!