Friday, September 25, 2009

Oh, Crap.

Well this isn't good. Somehow, in the craziness of the new semester, the ridiculous amount of work I've been doing, and the loss of my surrogate dog (My roommate moved out!) I have somehow managed to acquire the worse possible thing: an imaginary boyfriend.

For those of you lucky souls that have never had to endure an imaginary boyfriend, you may not think they sound so bad. You'd be wrong. They're the worst.

The hard part is, you don't even know when/what your getting yourself into. I finally had the realization this morning when I woke up next to Conrad. After I came over to watch cable last night, we fell asleep. While cuddling. And then we got ready and came into work together. If that's not boyfriendy then I don't know what is. Unless of course you consider the night before, when we went to dinner with friends, ran errands, came back to my place and watched a movie before falling asleep--while cuddling, boyfriendy. Oh, who am I kidding the examples could keep coming. And why the hell didn't I see it coming sooner.

Let's be clear here, Conrad and I are not going to date. Nor am I going to stop seeing him. I, too, appear to be screwed.

1 comment:

Violet said...

As long as you know what you're getting into...