Thursday, May 6, 2010

Abstinence Works! (But who cares?)


Last week, I got an absolutely fabulous gift in the mail from Fenella: an album of our fabulous 10 days together. The album included both pictures (like the one above, seen on our roadtrip) as well as quotes. We thought we would share some of these quotes with you, completely out of context, for your enjoyment. We enjoyed making them.

"I'll make you a meal that will make you wet." -The Cute Neighbor

"I'll get all gooey and want to reproduce." -Violet

"Don't you know how to spread your legs?" -Fenella

"Aching uterus... ah!" -Vi again, can't shake the baby ache!

"Seven years of bad sex? I'm heading towards seven years of no sex..." -Fen, taking the billboard to heart ;)

"Pulsating vibrator" -generated by Mad Libs

"This is random, but... you totally have my permission to make out with McNerdy." -Vi

"Who needs a boyfriend when I have you?" I think Vi to Fen, but it could have been the other way around. There were lots of margaritas involved.

"I really hope he doesn't do something weird, like howl like a werewolf when he comes."

4 comments:

Fenella said...

I think I said the "who needs a boyfriend when I have you?" quote after you said you'd make me a SAD CD. Which I still haven't got... :p

Violet said...

My bad. I will get right on your SAD CD!

Fenella said...

My quote still stands- who needs a boyfriend when I have you?

Grayer said...

My question is, what the hell does abstinence work for? Nothing. Abstinence works for nothing.