Wednesday, May 19, 2010

All in the Family

Grayer's last post reminded me of a conversation I had with Fenella last weekend. Fen and I had discussed before our desire to be sluttier than we actually are, and months later, she had come up with a way that she is, indeed, a slut. Turns out, when it comes to Fen's immediate family, she is quite slutty. Everyone else in her family took to the first boyfriend/girlfriend they ever had. But Fen? She's playing the field. Total slut.

To which I said, "Well, you've got one on me. I can't even be the Slut of my family because of my sister [Grayer]."

And what did Grayer do? She went out on Friday night and proved me right.

So Congratulations Fen and Grayer for being the sluts of your respective families, and you Grayer, for being the biggest slut of this blog.

2 comments:

Grayer said...

I don't really know what to say to this other then "Thank you?" and "Don't tell Mom" (though I suspects she knows).

Fenella said...

What is a little depressing is that my immediate family consists of 3 people. So out of a group of 4, I'm the slut.

I'll take it.

How much catching up do I have to do to become slut of the blog? Everyone should have something to aim for.