Monday, August 2, 2010

Hang in there Vi!

Dearest Vi,

I know that you have been having a hard time of it lately with trying to find employment. I personally believe employers in the Atlanta area have their heads buried in the sand to not realise just how AMAZING you are.

I just wanted to say - hang in there. Things will get better soon and your luck is going to change. I promise.

And if for even one second you doubt just how great you are, remember this. You have managed to find AN ACTUAL BOYFRIEND. Who has lovely teeth. And cooks. It won't be long til your employment success is up there with your relationship success. And then you will have it all.

Love,

Fen

xoxo

1 comment:

Violet said...

Thanks, Fen, for the daily pep talks. You've talked me off the ledge many times in the last month or so. I heart you!