Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Need You Now - For Vi!



I hope this works...

When I was in Atlanta this song was on the radio all the time. Vi and I were fans. Amazingly enough Lady Antebellum decided to visit the UK and played one show here. Guess who went and had an awesome view? Me! Fen!

I took a video clip when they played Need You Now and figured this would be a good way to share it with Vi...and make the blog um, multi media?

But remember ladies, even if Lady A sing about it...don't drink and dial.

2 comments:

Violet said...

And here I thought you were telling me that you needed me now! Excellent use of multi-media. Luckily, the stations have slowed down on playing that song, so it's not on every 3 minutes like it was when you visited. And can I just point out to everyone that Fen went to this concert solo? You go, girl!

Fenella said...

Yep, why would I want to take a guy to a gig that they didn't want to go to, only to have them moan and complain the whole time when I could go by myself and not worry about someone else having a miserable time!

Obviously I don't have a guy I could've taken, but you get the idea!