Saturday, March 21, 2009

Missing: Violet's Mojo

It has come to my attention, that I've lost something. Something very, very important in the life of any singleton: my mojo. Once upon a time, I had good mojo. I was single, but I certainly didn't reek of desperation, and I got a fair amount of attention from men. At some point in the last year, my mojo abandoned me. I'm hoping it's just on extended vacation and will return shortly. I blame it on South America (oh my God, what if it's lost somewhere on the continent and can't find it's way home?). Wearing the same practical traveling clothes day in and day out, not showering or washing my hair for extended periods of time will take the mojo right out of you. So throw me a bone here, how do I get my mojo back? I'm attempting to get some back tonight. I put on some scandalous underwear, shaved my legs, (and not just below the knees, either) and am going salsa dancing. If this doesn't work, I don't know what will. Help!

No comments: