Saturday, August 22, 2009

The newest revelation

My new coworker has been driving me crazy. He's immature. He's cocky. He's constantly giving me a bad time. And I totally have a crush on him. Don't ask me why. If I have a type, he's definitely not it. He's skinny and has multiple large tattoos. He drives a little sports car. He's not a mans man, he's a computer/science geek. Oh, and his name is Conrad.

I don't know what is up with this. I do love a crush but this is just ridiculous, he's 3 years younger than me (yes, he can drink but barely). I'm attributing this recent development as an excitement to have a new person, a new boy (and I do love boys). On the other hand, he's smart, reasonably attractive, and funny in a dorky way (like me!). Oh, and he has a beard.

I'm currently away for the weekend but after an afternoon/evening of flirtexting yesterday, I now keep checking my phone for that next text. That is not healthy! I'm really hoping this will just go away, but until then I'm just going to enjoy this crush. Flirtations, sexual tension--it's bloody fantastic! Oh, and I'm pretty sure this is mutual.

2 comments:

Violet said...

You can't have a crush on a guy named Conrad. It's against the rules.

Grayer said...

Alright so his name is a downer but he's so much fun! In my defense, when I told Greenly, who met him once a couple weeks ago, about this crush she said, "So? Conrad's awesome, crush away." So there.

However, my friend Mary said "He's just fresh meat!"