Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Normality has been restored

After a strict talking to from various friends, and Grayer's comment, I have thankfully realised that my behaviour towards the whole WW situation was uncalled for. I blame the fact that it's Christmas and the fact that last Saturday I was stuck at a Christmas party full of smug-marrieds. This was bound to affect my sanity.

However, I am pleased to report that I am going to take Grayer's advice and just enjoy last week for what it was and no more.

Now I really should get back to work before I get fired for not actually doing any work!

Merry Christmas to my fellow bloggers across the pond!!

xo

Fen

2 comments:

Scarlet said...

Sorry Fen! I do the same thing.

If he knows what is good for him, he will call. If not, then think of all the free food and alcohol you got out of the deal...not to mention the makeout action!

Violet said...

That is what we're here for: Advice and support!

And Happy Christmas to you too!