Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Scarlet's 2010 New Year's Resolutions

I will...
  • Be more confident.
  • Be more optimistic.
  • Quit my job and find something that makes me happy. (If new boss is inappropriate, I will follow those old commercials and tell said boss "This is sexual harassment and I don't have to take it!")
  • Take my dog on more walks as they are mutually beneficial. (Sub goal. Teach dog to pick up hot guys for me. Old men in pickup trucks blowing kisses at my dog do not count.)
  • Make an effort to be more healthy by getting more sleep and exercising regularly.
  • Develop inner poise and authority and sense of self as woman of substance, complete without boyfriend, as best way to avoid obtaining an imaginary boyfriend.

I will not...

  • Regret quiting my job.
  • Date guys after I have determined that I'm not that into them, as my time is v. valuable.
  • Worry about becoming an old maid. Instead, I will enjoy the freedom of being a singleton!
  • Have an imaginary relationship but instead learn from my experience.
  • Allow my dating anxiety and fear of disappointment to prevent me from getting some action in 2010!

No comments: