Monday, October 25, 2010

You cannot be serious

I have been finding recently that every time I log on to Facebook I discover that someone has either got married, got engaged or is having a baby. OK, every time may be an exaggeration, but it is happening an awful lot.

I logged on this afternoon and yet again someone is getting engaged. But it's someone I used to babysit for.

Yes, someone that I used to read bedtime stories to is soon going to be a smug married. And I'm only 24.

What is the world coming to?

2 comments:

Violet said...

Nothing will make you feel old like the kids you used to babysit doing grown-up things. Like graduating from college. There's no way I'm that old, is there?

Grayer said...

I've noticed a lot of engagements and babies as well. You know you're old when your friends start having legitimate children. Good for them. But for pete's sake, keep those ultrasound pictures off Facebook!