Saturday, October 2, 2010

Confession Time?

I'm in a little bit of a dilemma.

Things with the White Horse are still going really well, and after my mini freak out wondering if we needed to have The (Mini) Conversation I am doing very well at just enjoying how things are going and not rushing into anything and just generally having fun. This is indeed progress, especially after Fergus.

People at work still don't know but it may come out eventually which wouldn't be a bad thing because we work in separate offices and most people that I work with don't actually know who he is - and it would save me having to think before I speak when talking about what I did at the weekend / in the evenings. It's mentally exhausting. Especially on a Monday morning.

However, my dilemma is - PWG. Don't worry, things with PWG that went beyond friendship are well and truly in the past, I'm not going there again! My dilemma is: do I tell the White Horse about PWG? You may think I'm crazy for even considering this - after all, we are not obliged to divulge information about our past...conquests? The thing is, he knows PWG and my fear is that he'll find out (I don't know how exactly, only one person knows and they won't say anything, and PWG isn't going to say anything) but what if he does and I haven't told him? Would that be bad?

Violet has said she thinks I don't need to tell him as he won't find out, and like always, she's probably right. There's just a little bit of me that thinks I should just tell him. But then he'd know that he's not the first guy from work I've hooked up with. Dilemma.

Thoughts?

2 comments:

Grayer said...

Only bring it up if he asks specifically if you've hooked up with any one else at work. So simple!

Violet said...

Agreed!