Saturday, October 16, 2010

I got this

I've come to the realization that this blog has been kind of lame dating wise of late.  Violet has an ACTUAL BOYFRIEND, Fenella is too busy snogging the White Horse, and I've just been in a dry spell.  So for the sake of this WWBD? I've decided to get on OkCupid for your reading entertainment.  This is a purely selfless act, that has nothing to do with me being bored and missing hanging out/making out with boys.  Nope, nothing to do with that.

Luckily I already have an account to enable, I had a very brief stint on there back in late March. I met one guy, didn't think much of him, got busy and started seeing the Karaoke Kid so I disabled my account.  Time to try again.  Going pretty well so far. I love being new/recently updated.  It gets you a lot of attention.  Within an hour I had plans to meet up for drinks and to watch baseball tonight.  You should all be very proud of me for even considering this guy: he's 10 years older than me!  See? The things I do for WWBD?!  It totally goes against my cougar nature, but maybe he's rich and he'll buy me things.  That's something you can't get out of a 21 year old....

Let the adventures begin!

2 comments:

Violet said...

You're right. We thank you for your sacrifice. You are truly a team player. If you really want to sacrifice, please be sure to accept a date with a trekkie/alcholic/30-year-old living with mom/man with an ant farm type. Now THAT we would appreciate hearing about.

Fenella said...

We do indeed appreciate your sacrifice and I do actually know a 30 something living with his mum who's quite into Star Wars. If you would want to consider long distance.

As for me, I'm suffering from a bout of writer's block.