Thursday, October 21, 2010

Three things..

  1. I went on a second "drinks date" with the 35 year old.  I still had a good time, he's still a fun guy, he's still 35.  Since I met him after work I feel like he's seen the real me.  The after-work Grayer looks a hell of lot different than the Saturday-night-date Grayer.  He still seemed interested.  Maybe I'll see him next week.
  2. I have a date on Saturday that I'm actually super excited about.  So excited about it that I'm actually concerned how excited I am.  This guy has the potential to be awesome and super cute, but he most likely will not be awesome and not cute at all.  So I just keep trying to remind myself that things could go awry.  And that's ok, but we are actually having dinner, which is a huge commitment in the online dating world.  Possible scenarios run through my head.  What if he's a Yankees fan?  What if he does live in him parents basement and owns an ant farm?  What if he does dungeons and dragons role playing?  What if he likes Justin Beiber? 
  3. Remember my Stupid Smug Single friends?  Well guess who showed up as a visitor on OkCupid?  Flora, the Stupid Smug Single friend.  That hypocritical beeyotch.  Either she's decided maybe I was right and she wanted to give it a try, OR she just wanted to see my profile so she could be more judgmental/smug/stupid.  I don't even know how she found my profile (I don't go by my name, obviously) but if she just wanted to check it out just to judge me, that girl has something else coming to her.  Hint: it's not going to be a super cute date who may or may not love Justin Beiber.  Bitch. 

2 comments:

Grayer said...

For clarification, there is no doubt that Flora was on OkC (her username made it obvious) but she hadn't filled anything out or posted a picture to her profile. This leads me to believe that she only got an account to find mine. Yesterday I texted her to see what was up with her being on OkCupid. No response. When I got back online, she had deleted her account. Pretty fucking shady wouldn't you say? I'm breaking up with her.

Violet said...

You need to break up with her. She sounds fishy.