Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dating Blitzkrieg

At this rate, I may very well end up going on dates with 100 men in 6 months. I have three this week. That's right, three. And for someone who has been in a man slump like I have, this is a very odd feeling.

First up, The Cable Guy has advanced to round two, and we are going out for dessert at an awesome cafe tonight.

Tomorrow, I have an afternoon coffee date with The Texter (renamed after he texted me again on Saturday), then dinner with John Boy, a highly entertaining (at least over the phone) guy with a good ol' southern boy accent. Yup, two in one day. Does this mean my mojo is back?

I would like to propose, however, that we rename an initial meeting with an online suitor to "audition," because really, that's what it is. Or maybe manditions? Manterviews?

2 comments:

Scarlet said...

If you don't have your mojo back after this week then I'm not sure there is hope!

Violet said...

I think it's safe to say the mojo is back...