Saturday, January 30, 2010

Pistachio ice cream isn't for everyone...

While out to lunch with an old friend we were chatting away when the conversation moved to funny quotes. "Ah ha." Thinks me. What a great opportunity to bring up my (soon to be) infamous quote: "What do you do with your arms?"

I think I should mention though that my friend is, well, a little innocent and has very little experience with guys. But I figured she would least know about, well, stuff. Um...no. I started to explain about pistachio ice cream, obviously being far more blunt with my wording. Yes ladies, I used the exact words: oral sex. My friend looked confused (and I hadn't even got to the 'what do you do with your arms bit.')

Here's the thing. My friend didn't know what oral sex is. She thought, wait for it...oral sex is "sex, with talking afterwards."

Cue a very awkward moment.

When I managed to explain it, her reaction? Priceless.

2 comments:

Violet said...

HAHAHAHA!

When you told me she didn't know what it meant, I was shocked. When you told me what she thought it meant, I was blown away. That is hilarious. Where has this girl been hiding out since her teen years? Just because you haven't experienced anything doesn't mean you don't know what it is! I can't imagine how awkward that was for you. You were like a parent, explaining the birds and the bees...to a twenty-something! :P

Grayer said...

Hahahaha
Oh innocent youth. Talking after sex? Who does that?! Though I will say, sometimes when a friend such as 8-year-Lisa, who has been with one guy her entire life, tells me she doesn't care for oral sex, It makes me think that he's not doing it right...